.:You were given THIS LIFE because you are STRONG ENOUGH to LIVE IT:.

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Only Real Friends....etc.

Would do this without me knowing....She videos me because she loves my laugh and its contagious lol. It is kinda funny but really though, I can't believe I didn't notice she was videoing me! 
Would do crazy photo booth pictures with you just for fun!!


Would take random selfies with you just because!! 








And then there's just me who takes Random selfies when I'm bored and look cute because well since being here my hair is always pulled back because it is too long and if I don't Brenna pulls and pulls on it and man does she think it's funny haha ;P
Going to see a movie with my friends! 
Ohhhh you know just been sitting here for 10 mins on Route 23 because there is an accident because there is 1 or 2 or 3 or more every time it snows...
annnnnnd 20 mins goes by and I'm still sitting here... -_- grrrr

Then I thought the snow was pretty at my house and wanted to take a picture in it!! :D

January 22, 2012

3 years ago I lost one of my best friends! To this day I still think about him all the time and all the memories we had. I miss my best friend! This day is always hard for me! Not a moment goes by that I don't think about him. I hope you are doing great in Heaven my friend! Know that I miss you and love you always! <3 


I like snow in all but seriously there is too much we are running out of places to put it and the roads here are already narrow and adding who knows how many feet of snow to it on the sides makes it worse. 


I want you all to know I love you and miss you! Especially my friends and family in UT, NV, etc. I can't wait till I con come home to see you!! <3

As Dan would say, 
Peace in the Middle East! ✌️

-Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment